In order to appear on the primary election ballot, each candidate must first collect a minimum of 1,250 valid signatures. If you want to see a specific candidate’s name appear on the primary ballot, please help them get the signatures.
Helping is easy! Download the candidate-specific petition below then ask your Democratic friends and neighbors to sign – only registered Democrats are allowed to sign. Not sure who is a Democrat? No problem! Ask the campaign for a list- they have field organizers eager to supply this information (campaign contact info is below).
- Only registered Democrats can sign petitions for Democratic candidates
- Each person may sign exactly ONE petition
- A registered Democrat must “witness” each signature on a specific petition (this is the person who is said to “carry” the petition)
- You may not sign a petition you are “carrying” – because you can’t witness your own signature
- You may witness/carry signatures for more than 1 candidate but then you must NOT sign any petition
- Petitions MUST be signed before April 12th, but the campaigns need them back before that date – contact the campaign to find out when
(See below for CD 19 Candidate Petitions. Use legal size paper for printing.)
Print Petitions on Legal Size Paper:
Contact: Erin Stamper
Click HERE to Sign-up for Petitions for Brian Flynn